Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF). By joining IPAF you are joining a global movement to ensure a safer powered access industry. Click here for a full list of benefits.
Before submitting your membership application, please review the membership categories and costs below. If you are unsure of which category is most appropriate for you, please enquire or contact your nearest IPAF office.
As a full member, you will have voting rights, an associate member has no voting rights. A current list of members can be found here.
Why Join IPAF?
- Membership of IPAF means you’ll be part of a global community with a common interest in keeping our industry safe. IPAF events provide plentiful networking opportunities enabling you to connect with industry colleagues, share ideas, meet potential customers and stay up-to-date with the latest industry news.
- You’ll have access to a wealth of valuable, practical information on legal, technical and commercial aspects of platform use to support business good practice.
- You’ll have the chance to influence the growing body of legislation and regulations governing platform use.
- You can access a range of benefits and member-only services.
- Overall, you’ll be supporting the development and safety of the industry as a whole. IPAF members can apply to become an IPAF-accredited training centre. Overall, you’ll be supporting the development and safety of the industry as a whole. IPAF members can apply to become an IPAF-accredited training centre.
Become an IPAF Sustaining Member
IPAF Sustaining Members support IPAF’s aims and objectives at an enhanced level. They receive additional benefits and are eligible to display the special IPAF Sustaining Member logo. To find out more about existing IPAF Sustaining Members click here.
Membership Categories and Prices
The currency of the membership prices below is set based on your location. If this is not correct, please update your location using the region/language selector at the top of the website. If your country is not listed, please select a region or global.
|FULL MEMBER (voting rights)|
|Manufacturer||Manufacturer of powered access equipment.||$1,935|
|Dealer / Distributor||A dealer or distributor of powered access equipment.||$858|
|Contractor / Industrial User||Large user of powered access equipment.||$457|
|Hirer / Rental||A company that provides powered access equipment for rental.||$858|
|Training||Training company that provides training for powered access equipment. Please note to become an approved IPAF Training Centre, you will need to apply to become an approved IPAF Training Centre (additional fees apply).||$858|
|Public Utility||A utilities/infrastructure company (gas, electricity, telecoms etc) that operates multiple machines.||$457|
|Service / Component Supplier||A company that offers a service to all owners and users of powered access equipment, i.e. servicing machines or a company that supplies components to manufacturers/dealers/rental companies of powered access equipment.||$361|
|Independent Instructor||An independent instructor who is qualified to deliver IPAF Training through IPAF Approved Training Centres.||$361|
|Group||Group membership is only available if the applying member is owned by an existing member of IPAF, or an exception has been agreed by the IPAF Council.||$457|
|ASSOCIATE MEMBER (non-voting rights)|
|Association||For trade bodies and other membership organisations||$572|
|Press||A publishing company that has an interest in the powered access industry.||$323|
|Company Associate||A company that has an interest in the powered access industry but may not be directly associated with the industry (e.g. an insurance company).||$323|
|Individual Associate||An individual that has an interest in the powered access industry but may not be directly associated with the industry.||$201|
|Small User||An individual or small company that operates one or two machines.||$115|
|Safety Professional||Aimed at those in health & safety or related supervisory roles. N.B. If the applicant is employed by an existing IPAF member, a 50% discount on the new applicant’s membership fee is applied.||$99|