Become a Safety Professional Member
Are you a Health & Safety Manager, Supervisor or Oﬃcer, or do you work in another safety role concerning the use of powered access and general issues with work at height?
If so, becoming an IPAF member in this new category is especially for you and is a great way for you to stay up-to-date with the latest information and guidance in the world of powered access.
“... IPAF is an international community where I can gain deep insights and technical advice, and increase my competency.” Nicholas Ong, SSQ Manager at SMRT TEL Pte Ltd (Singapore)
Beneﬁts of becoming an IPAF Safety Professional member include:
- Free participation in a specific annual Safety Professionals webinar with leading speakers from the powered access industry
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn group for safety professionals to share knowledge and best practice
- Access to the members' only area of the IPAF website
- Access to the IPAF accident reporting portal members' dashboard
- Discounted subscription for leading H&S publication
“... a great method for me to keep up-to-date on the newest advice and information in the powered access world...” Bahrum bin Tiran, WSH Ocer at Surbana Jurong Infrastructure Pte Ltd (Singapore)
This category has associate member status (not a voting member).
If you would like more information on this membership category, please contact your local IPAF office.
Annual membership: £58.00*/€ 81.00/$99.00/CHF 96.00/S$114.00
N.B. If the applicant is employed by an existing IPAF member, a 50% discount on the new applicant’s membership fee is applied.
*VAT - The above charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the current rate where applicable.
“...I receive direct updates, guidance, and training from an industry expert. It surely helps me a lot..” Lucas Wong, Safety Assistant Director in Macau