The Highest Standard in Powered Access Equipment Hire
IPAF Rental+ provides assurance to your customers at every stage of the Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) hire/rental process that they're choosing a company with the highest standards and best practice in the powered access industry. It’s proof you have been independently audited and meets rigorous standards of training, equipment inventory and customer satisfaction.
“IPAF Rental+ has brought a lot of structure to the way we work, setting a high minimum standard in health and safety. It’s paramount our staff work within the health and safety standards to ensure the highest standard of machinery is provided to our customers at all times.”
Ele Ioannou – Powered Access Division Manager, Mr Plant Hire PLC (IPAF Rental+ certified company)
Benefits of being IPAF Rental+ certified
- Assurance that the hire/rental company complies to ISO9001:2015 and PAS91:2013 (UK only) standards
- Certified proof that your employees are trained to the required level and that quality equipment will be supplied
- All your depots listed on the IPAF Rental+ hire depot locator
- Being IPAF Rental+ certified satisfies most UK tender pre-qualification requirements (SSIP certification, UK only)
- Provides mechanisms for continual business improvement
How does a company qualify as IPAF Rental+ certified?
To gain IPAF Rental+ certification, you must meet and pass the following:
- IPAF Hire Requirements – IPAF Core Criteria
Based upon regulatory and best practice in the industry driven by the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Health & Safety Assessment – SSIP Core Criteria (UK only)
Based upon PAS91, which is a standard prequalification questionnaire for the construction industry in the UK, underpinned by relevant legislation.
For more information and to apply for IPAF Rental+, contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)15395 66700.