IPAF Sustaining Members see the bigger picture and the future of safety in the powered access industry.
Safety is essential for the sustainability of our industry and as the demand for powered access grows so too does the range of manufacturers, products, and services on offer.
New projects. New end users. New designers. New technology.
In such a rapidly developing arena it is vital everyone involved is aware of best practices. Incidents resulting in injury or death reflect negatively on the entire industry. By encouraging a global culture of safety and responsibility such incidents may be avoided. Aside from a visible profile of events, IPAF campaigns ‘behind the scenes' where it lobbies for its members and consistently promotes the safe and effective use of powered access.
IPAF Sustaining Members support IPAF at an enhanced level
Your support helps implement and boost safety initiatives at the core of IPAF’s aims and objectives, as identified by IPAF members.
Much of this activity is non-income generating and includes:
- Leading and contributing to Standards Committees
- Advising authorities on shaping legislation
- Defining best practices
- Lobbying for better government regulations, at a national and international level
Benefits of becoming an IPAF Sustaining Member
- You qualify for Group Membership worldwide - all your subsidiaries can join at no extra cost.
- Your status is acknowledged in print and digitally in the IPAF Annual Report. This report is circulated in eight languages to manufacturers and major rental companies worldwide.
- You can display the IPAF Sustaining Member logo on any of your corporate or marketing materials.
- Your status is acknowledged verbally during the IPAF AGM and the IPAF Summit.
- Your company receives a special mention in the IPAF Member Survey (bi-annual).
An annual membership fee of £9000 / €10000 / US $12500 for companies with a turnover of £10 million* or more. Or £5000 / €6000 / US $7000 for companies with a turnover of less than £10 million*.
*Membership fees are automatically renewed annually
Become an IPAF Sustaining Member
To apply to become an IPAF Sustaining member, please contact IPAF's Membership & Communications department by emailing email@example.com or call +44 (0)15395 66700.