Notes for Guidance
- At all times, each PAL Card remains the property of IPAF Limited, without limit in time.
- Any card which appears in the absolute discretion of IPAF to be photocopied, counterfeit, illegible, damaged, or in any other way tampered with or affected, shall be invalid for all purposes and will be retained by IPAF.
- Any lost or stolen cards which are subsequently found must be returned to IPAF Limited at Moss End Business Village, Crooklands, Cumbria LA7 7NU, UK.
- IPAF recommends that the PAL Card is retained by the individual operator for production upon request.
- Where a PAL Card is retained by the certified operator’s employer (or any other third party), any such card is immediately returnable to IPAF upon demand by IPAF.
- Where a PAL Card is retained by an IPAF Member, IPAF may require the said Member to forward any PAL Card held by that Member to IPAF immediately upon request. Failure to do so may, in appropriate circumstances, be a breach of the IPAF Code of Conduct and/or the IPAF Standard Conditions of Appointment of an IPAF Approved Training Centre.