Join this IPAF webinar to find out more about the 2021 IPAF Rental Market Reports and gain an insight into the latest powered access rental market data. The new reports will be launched on 6 October to coincide with the webinar.
This year, in addition to analysis of North America, Europe and China, a new section will feature analysis of the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
The award-winning IPAF Rental Market Reports, produced by Ducker, are presented in an easy-to-read format and are the definitive go-to guide for those investing in the powered access rental markets around the world.
The reports include the following data:
- Market size: Market value, company specialisation and size, re-rental/cross-hire, activities outside MEWP rental, market size in units, applications.
- Market dynamics: Value growth, market size in units, revenue per unit.
- Investment: By company type, by country, rental inventory.
- Operational aspects: Market variables, utilisation rate, age of fleet/average retention period, rental rates.
- Market trends and drivers: Market maturity, penetration, GDP per capita, construction growth.
Managing Director, EMEA, Ducker
|Audrey started her career in sales and marketing with Renault, prior to joining Ducker’s HQ offices in Troy, Michigan. She relies on 15 years of consulting experience. A French native she is bilingual in English. She heads Ducker EMEA’s Heavy Equipment Service line, and has been leading many engagements for key OEMs, suppliers and trade associations, with specific focus in the MEWP segment.With over 10 years of experience, Anne has strong expertise in qualitative and multi-country approaches to market modeling and customer insight generation for major industrial corporations in the off-highway equipment. A French native she is bilingual in English and has managed the IPAF MEWP rental market reports preparation for the last 10 years.|
This webinar is pre-recorded and will be available on YouTube through IPAF's website on 6 October 2021, from 12:00 UK time (GMT+1). Register now to be notified when the webinar is available to watch and include your question(s) to the presenters. All registrants can claim a 25% discount if they purchase any of the IPAF Rental Market Reports 2021.
Webinar sponsored by: