IPAF policies, rules and official information are detailed on this page and available to download as pdfs or links to other pages.
- RULES OF INTERNATIONAL POWERED ACCESS FEDERATION LIMITED
- IPAF GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK POLICY
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- COMPLIMENTS, COMPLAINTS AND CONCERNS
- IPAF HEALTH & FITNESS STATEMENT
- LANGUAGE GUIDANCE
- PAL CARD OWNERSHIP
- IPAF QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
- IPAF EXPENSES AND BENEFITS POLICY
- IPAF ePAL END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT(EULA)
Suppliers to the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), should always obtain a purchase order and purchase order number, before commencing work.
IPAF's payment terms are 30 days within receipt of invoice. All invoices must clearly state the purchase order number in order to avoid delays in payment.
Contact IPAF Accounts on +44 (0)15395 66700 or email@example.com for any queries.