THE HIGHEST STANDARD IN POWERED ACCESS EQUIPMENT HIRE
IPAF Rental+ provides assurance to your customers at every stage of the Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) hire/rental process that they're choosing a company with the highest standards and good practice in the powered access industry. It’s proof you have been independently audited and meet rigorous health and safety, quality, and environmental standards.
“IPAF Rental+ has brought a lot of structure to the way we work, setting a high minimum standard in health and safety. It’s paramount our staff work within the health and safety standards to ensure the highest standard of machinery is provided to our customers at all times.”
Ele Ioannou – Powered Access Division Manager, Mr Plant Hire PLC (IPAF Rental+ certified company)
Benefits of being IPAF Rental+ certified
- Assurance that your hire/rental company complies with health and safety, quality, and environmental standards within the industry
- Certified proof that your employees are trained to the required level and that quality equipment will be supplied
- All your depots listed on the IPAF Rental+ hire depot locator
- Being IPAF Rental+ certified satisfies most UK tender pre-qualification requirements (SSIP certification, UK only)
- Provides mechanisms for continual business improvement
- Supports working towards international standards such as ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Economy of scale in terms of time and money; IPAF Rental+ members reduce the need to provide a Pre-qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) to multiple suppliers when obtaining construction contracts in the UK
How does a company qualify as IPAF Rental+ certified?
To gain IPAF Rental+ certification, you must provide evidence and pass an assessment that you meet the following:
- SSIP Core Criteria (UK only)
Based on PAS91, which is a standard prequalification questionnaire for the construction industry in the UK, underpinned by relevant legislation.
- IPAF Rental+ Standard
Aligned with the Common Assessment Standard, regulatory and good practice in the industry, and complimentary to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
For more information and to apply for IPAF Rental+, contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)15395 66700.