IPAF Members are invited to join the free Genie virtual inspection workshop in support with IPAF.
Antony Chalissery, Technical Services Manager (the Middle East & Southern Africa) will be presenting the workshop.
The topics covered in the workshop are:
- The criticality of machine operation and related responsibilities of an inspector.
- Understanding the machine – from its model name
- Understanding the relevant standard
- Different machine functionalities, as per different standards
- Finding out the right information regarding machine inspection
- Safety Notices
- The criticality of Tyres – Damages, Type, size etc.
- Understanding overload testing and load limiting devices – The differences.
- Elevated drive cut out on slopes
- Testing Level sensors.
To register for the workshop contact Jason.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org