The 2018 Rental Market Reports are now available to pre-order
The award-winning IPAF rental market reports, produced by Ducker Research, are presented in an easy-to-read format and are the definitive guide to the powered access rental markets.
"An invaluable aid to the industry market they serve. The tables are clear and most importantly highlight, at a glance, significant deviations." The European Association Awards 2018, Judge's Comment
With key facts and figures such as fleet size, utilisation rate and retention period, they help senior management to plan for future investments. They include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type.
“These reports are an invaluable tool and an extremely useful resource for us when planning fleet investments and monitoring how we stack up against our competitors.” Peter Douglas, UK Operations Director, Nationwide Platforms
The reports include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type. The following list of contents illustrates the scope of data covered:
- Market Size: Market Value, Company Specialisation and Size, Re-Rental / Cross-Hire, Activities outside MEWP Rental, Market Size in Units, Applications
- Market Dynamics: Market Value Growth, Market Size in Units, Revenue per Unit
- Investments: By Company Type, By Country, Rental Inventory
- Operational Aspects: Market Variables, Time Utilisation Rate, Age of Fleet / Average Retention Period, Rental Rates
- Market Trends and Drivers: Market Maturity, Country Population Penetration, GDP per Capita, Construction
2018 IPAF Rental Market Reports
The 2018 Rental Market Reports are the latest publications and contain the most up to date information on the global MEWP rental market. Covering 2008 – 2019, with a particular focus on 2017, they include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type. The global report also includes a special focus on the UAE. They are available as four packages:
The reports are available to order online now or using the fax/email form below, with discounts available for IPAF members. Further discounts available when ordering five or more of the same report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive volume pricing.
Older reports are available to download for free below.