The International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) has announced that bookings are now open for its Europlatform conference on Thursday, 15 September 2022, at the Grand Hotel Palatino, Rome, Italy – an event that was originally scheduled for autumn 2020 but postponed owing to the pandemic.
Hosted in conjunction with official media partner Access International magazine, Europlatform is well established as an essential annual event in the rental industry calendar, aimed at senior-level professionals from across Europe and beyond. The 14th edition of the conference will focus on environmental sustainability, diversity in the industry, digital development, ethical procurement, and recruitment and retention of skilled professionals. Speakers offer a wealth of European and international experience across the powered access rental sector, and those confirmed to date are as follows:
- Karin Nars, IPAF President & Managing Director, Dinolift;
- Douglas McLuckie, Director of Risk Management, Sunbelt Rentals;
- Paolo Pianigiani, Commercial Director, IMER International;
- Pier Angelo Cantù, Founder & CEO, Rental Consulting;
- Søren Brogaard Jensen, CEO, Trackunit;
- Peter Douglas, CEO & Managing Director, IPAF;
- Philippe Witte, Group Fleet Manager, Riwal.
IPAF has also confirmed there will be a networking event that takes place the evening before the conference at the Casa dei Cavalieri di Rodi (House of the Knights of Rhodes), in the ruins of the Forum of Augustus. Delegates are invited to book their place, and may take advantage of an early-bird discount throughout the month of July.
Peter Douglas, CEO & MD of IPAF, says: “IPAF currently has around 90 members in Italy, it’s an especially vibrant market, with manufacturers, rental companies, suppliers and training centres all actively engaged in influencing the regulatory agenda, developing and delivering best practice and training and working proactively to make the powered access industry as safe as it can be. We felt it was an excellent choice as the next country to host Europlatform, and we are very pleased to confirm our commitment to host the event in Rome after having to reschedule in 2020 owing to the uncertainties of the pandemic. We look forward to revealing more details as the conference programme takes shape.”
● For more details and further announcements about Europlatform 2022, including sponsorship opportunities, conference programme updates and to book your place (with early-bird discounts available until 31 July), please visit www.europlatform.info