Resource also available in:
The award-winning IPAF rental market reports, produced by Ducker, are presented in an easy-to-read format and are the definitive guide to the powered access rental markets.
With key facts and figures such as fleet size, utilisation rate and retention period, they help senior management to plan for future investments. They include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type.
The reports include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type. The following list of contents illustrates the scope of data covered:
- Market size: Market value, company specialisation and size, re-rental/cross-hire, activities outside MEWP rental, market size in units, applications.
- Market dynamics: Value growth, market size in units, revenue per unit.
- Investment: By company type, by country, rental inventory.
- Operational aspects: Market variables, utilisation rate, age of fleet/average retention period, rental rates.
- Market trends and drivers: Market maturity, penetration, GDP per capita, construction growth.
2022 IPAF Rental Market Reports
FREE REPORTS - IPAF members that are rental companies, manufacturers, dealer/distributors and suppliers can claim a relevant report free of charge!
The 2022 Rental Market Reports are the latest publications and contain the most up to date information on the global MEWP rental market. Covering 2008 – 2023, with a particular focus on 2021, they include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type. The global report also includes a special focus on China, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. They are available in four packages:
Please note: we no longer offer printed Rental Market Reports and the reports are only available in English.
Older reports are available to download for free below.