Resource also available in:
The award-winning IPAF rental market reports, produced by DuckerFrontier, are presented in an easy-to-read format and are the definitive guide to the powered access rental markets.
With key facts and figures such as fleet size, utilisation rate and retention period, they help senior management to plan for future investments. They include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type.
The reports include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type. The following list of contents illustrates the scope of data covered:
- Market size: Market value, company specialisation and size, re-rental/cross-hire, activities outside MEWP rental, market size in units, applications.
- Market dynamics: Value growth, market size in units, revenue per unit.
- Investment: By company type, by country, rental inventory.
- Operational aspects: Market variables, utilisation rate, age of fleet/average retention period, rental rates.
- Market trends and drivers: Market maturity, penetration, GDP per capita, construction growth.
2021 IPAF Rental Market Reports
PRE-ORDER YOUR 2021 REPORT TODAY. REPORTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 6 OCTOBER 2021 AFTER THE IPAF WEBINAR: HIGHLIGHTS OF THE IPAF MARKET RENTAL REPORTS 2021.
The 2021 Rental Market Reports are the latest publications, and contain the most up to date information on the global MEWP rental market. Covering 2008 – 2022, with a particular focus on 2020, they include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type. The global report also includes a special focus on China, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. They are available as four packages:
The reports are available to preorder now with discounts available for IPAF members. Further discounts available when ordering five or more of the same report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive volume pricing.
The 2020 printed and digital reports are still available to purchase - please contact email@example.com
The 2019 and 2018 printed and digital reports are still available to purchase with a discount - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Older reports are available to download for free below.