Resource also available in:
The award-winning IPAF rental market reports, produced by DuckerFrontier, are presented in an easy-to-read format and are the definitive guide to the powered access rental markets.
"An invaluable aid to the industry market they serve. The tables are clear and most importantly highlight, at a glance, significant deviations." The European Association Awards 2018, Judge's Comment
With key facts and figures such as fleet size, utilisation rate and retention period, they help senior management to plan for future investments. They include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type.
The reports include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type. The following list of contents illustrates the scope of data covered:
- Market Size: Market Value, Company Specialisation and Size, Re-Rental / Cross-Hire, Activities outside MEWP Rental, Market Size in Units, Applications
- Market Dynamics: Market Value Growth, Market Size in Units, Revenue per Unit
- Investments: By Company Type, By Country, Rental Inventory
- Operational Aspects: Market Variables, Time Utilisation Rate, Age of Fleet / Average Retention Period, Rental Rates
- Market Trends and Drivers: Market Maturity, Country Population Penetration, GDP per Capita, Construction
2020 IPAF Rental Market Reports
Preorder now - available end of October 2020
The 2020 Rental Market Reports are the latest publications, and contain the most up to date information on the global MEWP rental market. Covering 2008 – 2021, with a particular focus on 2019, they include an estimate of the size of the MEWP rental fleet worldwide, with a breakdown by region and machine type. The global report also includes a special focus on China. They are available as four packages:
The reports are available to preorder now with discounts available for IPAF members. Further discounts available when ordering five or more of the same report, please contact email@example.com to receive volume pricing.
The 2019 and 2018 printed and digital reports are still available to purchase with a discount - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Older reports are available to download for free below.