IPAF is joining with North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College to hold a virtual meeting to explain in detail the new Lift Truck and Powered Access apprenticeship standard. The meeting will outline how the college will support IPAF Members and their apprentices plan for 2021. If you are considering taking on a new engineering apprentice now or in the future, this is a not to be missed event.
Hear from: Chris Tullin, Director of Business Development; John Marvin – Learning and Skills Manager and Vicki Haslam – Business Engagement Team Leader from North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College, they will talking about:
- Powered Access and Lift Truck Apprenticeship Training
- How is the training is funded?
- How is the training is delivered?
- What are the benefits of bringing apprentices into an organisation?
- What are the costs?
- What services are provided to support you?
- from the planning through the recruitment, selection and on-boarding
- to the training and achievement
- to ensure that you get to bring great people into your business that are trained by an outstanding team.