Site and safety managers can use the PAL Card online verification tool to check if a card is genuine. If you have lost your PAL Card, please go to the Lost PAL Card page and follow the steps to order a replacement.
Before using the tool, check that the PAL Card presented to you appears valid.
- On the front side, look for the cardholder's name and photograph.
- Check the expiry date and the machine categories the cardholder has been trained to operate.
- On the reverse side, look for the IPAF logo that is printed as a hologram at top left.
- Look for the cardholder's signature or training centre logo.
To use the verification tool
- Enter the licence number as shown on the card, e.g. "OP/1234567".
- You will see the date the cardholder was assessed and the expiry date. PAL Cards are valid for five years.
- Clicking more details will open up a new window, please enter the cardholder's date of birth and complete the reCAPTCHA verification. If the details entered match the cardholder's records you will see their name and photo, as well as the machine categories he/she has been trained to operate.
If in doubt, call the IPAF hotline: +44 (0)15395 66700 or contact your nearest country office.