REGIONAL MANAGER FOR SPAIN
IPAF is looking for a Regional Manager for Spain to work remotely, resident anywhere in Spain. This is an autonomous position, reporting to the Head of Regional Development. No team management is required, nor is there a physical office in Spain.
It is a stable full-time freelance position, with a competitive day rate, plus commissions and annual bonuses. Telephone, internet, mileage and expenses incurred that are connected with the role will be reimbursed monthly.
The successful applicant person will be responsible for the following activities in Spain:
- Management of institutional relations and contacts in the country
- Visits to members and other stakeholders
- Participation in technical committees for the development of relevant industry standards
- Recruitment of new members and new training centres
- Organization of commercial and promotional activities, such as exhibitions and events
- Promotion of safety in work at height and use of powered access (MEWP and MCWP)
- Representation of the federation in conferences and congresses, government and industry organizations
- Promotion of IPAF training courses, within the industry of mobile elevating work platforms and mast climbing work platforms
- Supervision of marketing activities in collaboration with IPAF's marketing department
- Demonstrable experience in management or sales positions in the machinery, training or health and safety sector
- Availability to travel in Spain and abroad (approximately 25% of the time)
- Health and Safety qualification
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to speak in public, as well as high negotiation and decision-making skills, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent skills in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Availability to work remotely
- Languages: Native Spanish, English C1
Please send your application in writing with your CV in English and a cover letter to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: June 15, 2022. The interviews will take place in English in Madrid or by videoconference.