MEWP SERVICE TECHNICIAN AND ENGINEERS: TRAINING AND APPRENTICESHIPS
Roadmap for success: training and apprenticeships in the powered access industry
IPAF has developed an exclusive career pathway that will allow you – or your employees – to become MEWP Service Technicians and MEWP Engineers and achieve industry-recognised qualifications.
These pathways will enhance skills, develop expertise and ensure candidates have the qualifications and behaviours needed in the industry. Whatever stage you’re at in your career – from school-leavers to qualified engineers – there’s a pathway to suit you and your career development.
“For the first time the powered access sector has a defined technician or engineer career path and training courses to back it up. Here at Lifterz we have already seen renewed enthusiasm among our technical staff and a willingness to achieve qualifications and implement the knowledge and skills gained in the workplace.”
Steve Gerrard, Operations & HR Manager, Lifterz Ltd
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS:
- A cost effective and high-quality training solution
- Confidence that employees are trained to effectively carry out required maintenance and engineering tasks
- A clear route for employee development based on business need
- A career path created by the MEWP industry for the MEWP industry
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYEES:
- A rewarding career in an exciting and diverse industry
- A clear career progression route with defined learning outcomes
- Development of competences and highly transferrable skills
- A defined pathway for training and career development
For more information and to register interest in entering candidates on to the IPAF Roadmap, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of qualifying Service Technician training is delivered as a six-day course by Learning For Hire. Upcoming course dates to be confirmed.