The IPAF Asia Conference is the only show in Asia that focuses solely on powered access.
The sixth Asia Conference will take place on 13 & 14 June 2017 at Meixi Lake Hotel in the historic city of Changsha, the capital city of Hunan province in China. Once again there is an exceptional line-up of speakers. The confirmed speakers are:
- Managing your fleet in the 21st Century
Nick Selley, AFI Group Business Development Director and newly elected IPAF President
- Managing MEWP Safety (In respect to a rental company)
Chris Wraith, IPAF Technical & Safety Executive
- Why IPAF Operator Training works for you?
Bai Ri, IPAF China Representative
- De-commoditizing the rental business – Driving penetration and profitability in a competitive market
Tim Rule, United Rentals Vice President of Market Development
- Developing powered access rental fleets in a new market – Middle East case study
Jason Woods, IPAF Middle East & India Representative
- Disruptive Marketing for a disruptive era?
Ange Dove, Proof Perfect founder and CEO
Other topics include; the secrets of the MCWP market, how MEWP rental started in S.E.A, the future of MEWP manufacturing in China, problems with rapid rental growth and fall protection for MEWP operators.
The full programme and registration will be available soon. The programme is subject to change.
There will be simultaneous translation in English and Chinese.
Visit the official website of Changsha, China